Monday, February 17, 2014

Prove them Wrong!

Prophetic VISION of WORSHIP

The Lord pulled me away in my time of prophetic intercession, I went deep, deep, deep into what seemed like space. Then he brought into my view the earth and as he brought me in even closer to the earth from his point of view, I saw the fallen Host of Heaven, and they were hunting believers upon the earth. As I looked even closer, the believers that were caught, were hung upside down upon upside down crosses. The whole earth was filled with these upside down crosses with believers hanging on them. Then the fallen angels began to strip the flesh off of the believers that were hung on the crosses, and wore their flesh as "skin suits," they looked like believers on the out but they were fallen within. Then the fallen host wearing these suits of flesh stood on the earth and looked up to heaven and shook their fist at God, saying to HIM, "cant you see, man is only and always will only be flesh. He doesn't know how to worship you, he doesn't know how to hold you in awe, man has no idea who it is that you are, Great God of ALL, only we, who are of the heavenlies know your awesomeness." Then they danced and paraded themselves around the earth showing to GOD that man was only flesh and will never be able to come to the place of worship that the Host of Heaven brings to him day, after day, after day, for all Eternity. After this the vision went black and there was nothing, all was quiet, no movement, no noise, just silence and then I heard the voice of the Lord, and it was as clear as the dawning of the day and he said to me. "Its Beginning, PROVE THEM WRONG !"

No comments:

Post a Comment