Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Spiritual CPR

Sunday May 3 2018
I was in worship this morning and the Lord told me that he was going to begin CPR on the church his body but it will only be for the ones who will allow him to breathe into them and then cause them to Exhale all the things that they have not allowed themselves to release, he said that as I breathe into them some will not allow the breath to Exhale because there is a spirit of Suffocation that does not want them to let their breath out that releases the things that are harming them, but the Lord said that because of this spirit I will breathe into them and cause pressure to come upon their chest just like compression during CPR and it is going to hurt just like CPR but as I do this, it will force out that spirit and the things that are hindering and I will continue to do this until the heart starts beating again inside the body My church. But you must realize that this is going to be painful at times, but it will bring life back to the ones whose heart is dying in the body My church

Prophet Frank McCormack Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment