Saturday, January 5, 2019

Prophetic Strategy Needs to be applied here

Prophetic Intercessors, Please Read!
I had a dream.
In this dream, my family and I were driving towards Arroyo Grande, Ca. Before we reached the first off-ramp, a missile hit the foothills and exploded. The words on the side of the rocket read Hydrochloric Acid. A huge cloud was released as the chemical reacted with the air. People were choking everywhere along the freeway from breathing in the fumes, Hospitals were full of people who were struggling to breathe and had failing internal organs because of the fumes. I heard these words, "It came from Benning, Montana." When I woke up, I grabbed my I-pad and typed in Benning, Montana, because i had never heard of this place before. The website that opened up was U.S. Army Fort Benning and The Maneuver Center of Excellence.
They serve as a training ground and here is the List of Prerequisites you have to have in order to take their courses.
Combat arms leaders in the rank of SGT (P) through SFC
Students must possess A SECRET or interim SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE!
Soldiers must be trained on the use of the VMR-2 (Minehound), VMC-1 (Gizmo), CIEA CMD, DSP-27, AN/PSS-14, or similar handheld devices
Provide memorandum of record from the unit commander certifying the student has completed the required training within 6 months from the DCT-MT start date
Ask the Lord, How He would have you pray on this matter. I believe our prayers will divert a disaster on our own soil

No comments:

Post a Comment