Friday, September 25, 2015

"Suddenly"

We were worshiping, and then it started. I began to sing "Holy, holy, holy."  Right then, at that very moment, as the words left my mouth, it was as if a multitude of angels all entered into the room at once. You could feel the thickness of what they carried, His presence flooded every one of my senses, and then, you could hear, not audibly, but in The Spirit, they were singing. It was then that I felt it, a "Suddenly." It was influencing me to look up, then I heard, "I AM is releasing a time of Suddenlies." I stared at the ceiling, still in that fixed state of The Spirit, knowing what's going on around you, but still aware of that other realm. The roof slowly faded, and the heavens opened. I then heard The Lord say, “Truly, I have extended the opening of the heavens, enlarging the tent pegs of this place, so that I can release a Greater Vision of what I want to do in MY PEOPLE. Then there was a shifting, the heavens and the stars began to swirl. The Lord said, “Truly I have made you as the Stars of the Heavens,” then there was another shift, but this time it was of people who positioned themselves to receive of the Greater Release of Vision. The Lord says "My people are going to begin shifting, shifting in what I have called them to do, shifting in the aligning of their lives to receive this Greater Release. It is in the timing of The Lord that we are going to be the people that God has created us to be. God is RIGHT NOW speaking prophetically to HIS people, and we have to begin to stay in our identity and not be lured into a different way. We must stay in the identity that we have been given. So then here is the question, Who are YOU?

Find your Stone of Identity, and step into it!

Like The Vision Bible on Facebook
www.facebook.com/TheVisionBible


No comments:

Post a Comment