Friday, January 15, 2016

The Vision Prophetic Study Bible-Book of Philemon (The Worshipper's Kiss)

The Worshipper’s Kiss

1 You truly are My humble one. The one who kisses Me every time you see Me. You fall on your face during worship and repeatedly kiss My hand, licking it up as though you were thirsting in a desert and I was the only water to be found. And because your spiritual walk has found My way in the world, humility will be what rules you. For this reason, I’m holding you captive with the chains of My salvation and shackling you with deliverance. In addition, the Anointing that now flows from out of My life and into yours, will make sure that these chains will not be broken. You are My dearly beloved, so know that you are what I value and honor most in the earth. You were born from above and pushed from the womb of your true mother, the Heavenly Jerusalem. I love to love you, and I love being joined together with you in this process of The Spirit, working through you as I build My Kingdom with you, and allow it to function here on the earth.
2 My beloved, I love that you’re becoming productive in the work that I’ve set before you. I know at times it seems hard, but don’t become unfruitful in what I’ve called you to do. Press in and press in hard with all that you have, and produce fruit from the seeds that I have planted into your life. Along with this, use every instrument I’ve given you for this War in The Spirit, becoming a master over every weapon, from your tongue, to your hand and then the foot, including every ligament in between. Let your whole-body flow with My Sword and become one with it. Join the ranks of Kingdom Warriors placed around you, even being united with My angelic host as they come along side of you. Be in harmony with those that call out upon My name, in union with them, for a house divided in these Last Days cannot stand, and you are My House.
3 My Divine influence is being poured out upon your heart and saturating you with My Love, showing you that My guidance and inspiration are always present in your life. It is through My Grace that you’re able to join My peace, forming a state of rest from your Heavenly Father and allows My prosperity to surpass you. Along with this, My Spirit ushers in the Anointing and consecrates you to an office of salvation and deliverance. I will flow my absolute love through you and out to those around you.
4 So be grateful and think deeply about all I did for you today. Then, recite it back to me as you express your gratitude towards Me during meal times. Let Me know that you’re thankful. And speak thanks-giving every time you pray. For this is the relationship I want with you. Make it known that you recognize Me for all that you have, and then dance and sing your gratitude towards Me when you worship.
5 Always understand what you hear being reported by The Spirit from My Kingdom, because I AM eternally speaking to you. I AM constantly describing to you the details about My Wedding Feast of Love, and how to rely upon Me for your salvation. This love persuasion, which you hold so close is what gives you the ability to occupy My salvation spiritually. Right now, The Spirit is confirming that you are saved and seated with Me in Heavenly places because of your belief. Furthermore, the reformation of your mind and persuasion of your heart allows your consecration. You're sitting blameless and pure in my sight, an awesome thing that’s Holy, just as I AM HOLY and full of wonder.
6 You have to be Holy, so that the fellowship and partnership I want to create in you can become real. I need you to participate with Me in life. So fully rely upon the Anointing that not only dwells in you but also moves through you, so that we can be one. Allow this Anointing to give you the ability to discern all signposts on this journey of life. And know when to turn left or right on your walk of faith. For you will walk in the discernment intended for you from the beginning, putting all of your confidence and hope in it. And because I have placed my mark upon your ears and set them apart to hear my voice. Always let them bring you to the place of functioning in My salvation. For I AM leading you to every blessing, and every piece of good destined for you before the foundation of the world. It all exists in the Anointing and sets you apart from the rest.

7 So let this ability to walk in joy be the Greatness of Grace in you, and continuously influence your heart so that it reflects His life. Let it draw you into the Love Feast of GOD and call you closer to the place of comfort. When you begin to see this happen within you. Know that God’s tender mercy is operating in those around you; calling them to partake of the feast. These are the consecrated as well as blameless ones, refreshed because of the reassurance you give them through joy. And because you’re united with the brothers of The Heavenly Jerusalem, you’re no longer alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment