Friday, January 15, 2016

The Vision Prophetic Study Bible-The Book of Titus (The Pleasing One's)

The Pleasing One’s


 1.1 Right now, I see you standing in the place of humility, separated from the many and walking with The Few. You’re My worker in the field that gives himself over for the extending and advancing of My Kingdom. The prophetic petitions I now give, are what bind you to The Father and set you apart as My inspired servant, which ties together all prophecies in The Spirit. These fresh words of power will send you as a delegated ambassador of Christ, which walks in miraculous powers to those in need of salvation and deliverance. You will help them see the Anointing in their lives so that they too, can move according to their reliance upon Christ. Once these spiritual momentums start in those you’ve helped, they’ll flow alongside of you as God’s favorite; chosen and elected with you. You, along with them, will continually be persuaded through the recognition and full discernment of truth. This open truth of The Word will reveal Jesus, and help you devote your life to the spiritual design God intended; reverencing The Gospel.
2 Your heart anticipates what’s to come with pleasure, and this expectation is your confidence. You watch with patience and prophetically await for the Messiah to become relevant to the rest of the world; Eternity is coming. Before His entrance, the lifestyle you live will be real and genuinely devoted to The Father. You will walk actively in the absolute fulness of life and vigorously engaged with The Spirit. Also, God, which cannot speak against His own character, has announced all of this through His prophetic messengers who constantly observe the truth. He sent them to help you tune your spiritual ear to the promises. These prophetic promises He declared upon your life from before the beginning of time, help you engage the Angelic host. This Heavenly host, along with The Spirit of God are what bring the reality of The Kingdom, which is ready to activate in you.
3 However, God The Father made sure that everything pertaining to His majestic self, would be revealed in a set and proper time. He didn’t manifest everything of The Kingdom, which was private and separate from this world all at once. But He gave pieces of it shining through His own Divine expression, which is Christ. Everything that’s to be revealed comes through The Word, as the beginning foreshadows the manifestations of Divine truth, from Genesis into Revelations. This is what you now must proclaim, faith in the Truth of the Word of God. So arrange your life according to the authority God has decreed and declare it through Christ, the Delivering God.

4 I take pleasure in you greatly, and it’s because you’ve found the key to doing all things through faith. For without it, how could I be pleased by you? You are my legitimate child, which was birthed from My Spirit through genuine sincerity. I AM the Breasted One and you are nursed at my side. This intimate union is shared by all, which are fully persuaded of their reliance upon Christ and constant in the profession of truth, declaring salvation from the household of faith. To you, I give this gift of grace. My influence upon your heart that perfectly reflects in your life. Furthermore, My tender mercy is the active part of compassion, which continually instructs you. Along with these, I have also given you the spiritual ability of joining My peace, allowing you to hold the prosperity of The Kingdom with a quieted spirit as you rest in my presence. These divine graces are pieces of Me that now live in you through the substance of salvation. I have also given you the Yoke Breaker, the Anointing known as The Christ! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, this is Natalie. I don't know how I got onto Santino's site. Anyways, can't wait for print, I love taking notes ��

    ReplyDelete